Sunday, April 10, 2011

#6

After much researching yesterday and as Chad Waterbury said exploring the infinite black hole of confusion, I realized that the best plan to follow are the one's that had already been lay out for you, that is the routine which can be found in the Arnold's Bodybuilding Bible. Shall go into reading that later.

Preparing meals had never been an easy task for me due to the lack of good equipments, I'm seriously going to buy a grill pan for myself soon to save everyone the trouble of preparing food each meal, might as well just pre-cook everything in the morning.

Due to past mistakes and blunders in efficient money saving and unnecessary spending, I'm left with only $50 in my bank! Pathetic figure, but I do have a thousand dollars which I'm really reluctant to use as it will be use for the Hong Kong trip at the end of the year or a new laptop which I really really need. So $50 left until the month of June where I can finally get stable income from the swimming job! April to June which is 2 months with a savings of only $50.. With such limited amount of cash I still need to get my protein shake which is finishing and my gym membership which will be ending this week, sweet~..

No comments:

Post a Comment