Back again with more updates regarding the new training routine which I'm on right now. Strength is definitely there, stamina too, but I just hope that doing this long enough will allow me to lift heavier weights without any spotters. Lift big and eat big to get big! Right now I just want to spam whatever food that are packed with protein in them to up my gains, couldn't care less about doing cardio anymore, my ankle just hurts like a bitch the very next day after a run.
29th May are the Mr Muscles finals and if I don't show up with conditioned abs, the very least I want to have on stage are nice muscularity and lean cuts on my torso and arms. I'm just way too lazy to do abs, hopefully that's gonna change tomorrow once I'm done with my workout.
13th May is the date I'm looking forward to once I pass the APS trainee program, a stable income will be on my way and dog days will finally be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment