Thursday, May 6, 2010

#1

Too freaking bored so I thought I would try out blogger. Wanted this to be as simple as possible because only words would appear here. Wouldn't really use tumblr to write anymore because now it seems that tumblr is only good for posting random pictures found around other people's tumblr page, would be really weird if a wall of text suddenly appears on another user dashboard.

As usual life is getting very mundane and boring. Boring would be the perfect word to describe it. Everyday is the same. Same shit, different day. Nothing exciting really happens anymore. I've stopped meeting new people, my facebook page stays the same every single day, the songs on my ipod stays the same every single day, i do the same thing every single day, i gym every single day. And everynight i struggled to sleep thinking about all these stuff. Wondering if anything, any changes, anything new will happen the next day or not.

This to me is a satisfactory life, but I want so much more out of it. I'm only 19 this year, and teenage years are supposed to be wild, exciting, meeting new people, doing exciting stuff, but it seems as though its not the life i have. A change would be good, but not too much of a change, maybe meeting a hot and pretty babe who is willing to listen to me everyday would be good lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment