Friday, May 7, 2010

#2

Another day gone just like that and it's a friday! While people are partying somewhere else in clubs, i'm working out in the gym. I'm not complaining, I know i probably won't like clubbing, don't like much body contact. Gym gym gym gym gym.. That's about what I do almost every single day! Now i'm wondering if I can take things to a whole new level by using more supplements, NO Xplode is definitely what i'm considering though.

If I have to blog every single day I think all the posts would be just about gym. I should really stop now.

Year 2 is definitely much harder and more complicated than year 1. I seriously doubt I can pass my Business Finance and Excel. The bane of my life, numbers and computer apps. Work hard? Probably not. Not anytime sooner, my timetable is so slack that I don't even want to attend school.

Iron man 2 tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment